To send a demo:
- Subscribe to Firstplanet using your email address. The "Artist" name you use for registration, will also be used as the ‘Artist’ name in any tracks that are published on the platform.
- Enter the track information (title, version, genre) and select the MP3 to send (max 10 mins at 320 kbps)
- Fill in your personal information (first name, last name, city of residence, date of birth). If you are under the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian will be required to complete and sign the form on your behalf.
- If your track is accepted by the Firstplanet e-label or one of the leading labels within the Media Records group, you will receive confirmation via email.
- By clicking the link you must complete the registration form with the name(s) of the author and/or composer of each track, the credits of each track, (arranged by, mixed by) and you must also read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Firstplanet recording contract.
- Then please select your master file in wav format (16bit - wav - 44,100). If you wish to upload multiple files, please compress your folder using ZIP or RAR. Each wav must be professionally mastered and correctly renamed. (For example : 01_artist_title_version / 02_artist_title_version).
- Once our registration process is fully complete your track(s) will be listed in the 'Future Releases’ box on our site, and within approximately 4-5 weeks your track(s) will be available on all digital music stores.
- Follow the official Firstplanet Facebook page in order to learn about new releases, label news and events.
- When a track is NOT accepted for release by Firstplanet, you will receive confirmation of this via email.